Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 8 months ago #945 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Best Bands
i like a lot of nightwish's old stuff as well. tarja turunen is a very talented singer, i just wish she would have stayed with nightwish. and yes, rob zombie is a legend. love his music.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #962 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Best Bands
i listen a lot of diffrent kinds of metal
things like children of bodom, nightwish, slayer, dimmu borgir, rammstein, in flames, behemoth, samael and a lot more...
i do like some other styles in music beside metal but i don't listen to those very often

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #983 by evig-elske
Replied by evig-elske on topic Re:Best Bands
I love Nightwish, though not now with their new singer, they seem to have a different style. :P
Honestly, my fave genre is probably black/death metal, dimmu borgir, deicide and others. But i like alot of gothic music, especially female vocalists (Within Temptation, Epica, etc.), and I LOVE Liv Kristine :D
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by evig-elske.

More
14 years 8 months ago #996 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Best Bands
nightwish has been going down since annette joined the party....they don't sound like they used too and annette seems more like a gothic-britney spears ....tarja was the one that made the band who it was.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1006 by evig-elske
Replied by evig-elske on topic Re:Best Bands
Annette doesn't really suit the music. She doesn't strike me as alternative or anything at all, and their film clip, can't remember which one, was just kind of... popish. I mean, at the start of it all the band members are chicks! :O Nothing sell-out about that

More
14 years 8 months ago #1008 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Best Bands
that clip you mean is from bye bye beautiful and it isn't a good clip(though i don't think that song is bad)

but hopefully we don't get a discussion here about nightwish and how bad the new singer is(no offence to anyone) but i've spend enough time on the internet to see where that's going: an endless discussion where everyone agrees...

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds