Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17693 by Verminaard Draconis
Black Metal, Punk, Alternative, Goth, well everything that have metal in it even industrial!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17724 by SkieShauphen
Goth, Darkwave, Punk, Psychobilly, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Glam Metal, Thrash Metal, Electronica, Neo Classical, Classical, Quartets, Avant-Garde, and even a little Johnny Cash to boot. :laugh:

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #18366 by Daruma
When I'm in the bathroom I put the radio when I listen to everything ;)
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Daruma.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18371 by millkins
I listen to the radio a lot lately (it is pure electro) and sometimes it is great and sometimes it is to cry bad. At the moment I am experiencing a pop craze...dunno why maybe just a bit nostalgic ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18401 by Morgana
I listen to the radio when I'm driving my truck, mainly because I never remember to bring any tapes with me (it came with a tape deck, and I haven't got around to having a CD player put in yet). I do have a CD player in my car, and I sometimes will listen to CDs when I'm driving that. But mostly I just like the sound of the engine.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20431 by JNasty
I lisen to radio most of the time.

beacuse I like verity.

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds