Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 4 months ago #9089 by Morgana
StephenG wrote:

{To MORGANA}>BLUE RODEO??? OMG!!! i carry one of their songs in my head EVERYWHERE,EVERYDAY!!!
>> \"Bad Timing\"<< found it totally by accident, got it off a freebie \"new sounds of country\" cd like 15 years ago... yeesh i'm old!!!!

That's a great song... it's from their album Five Days in July, released in 1993 (one of my favourites of theirs).

I hit the quote button on your original post, instead of reply, so that it'll include what you originally wrote. You can edit that part down i you want, if you're only referring to a certain part of the original.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9129 by StephenG
OH!!! OK...
Gracias KNUMPCY & MORGANA....always appreciate any help
and i learned something new today B)
Thanks again

More
14 years 3 months ago #10116 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Music Styles and Genres.
oh I have to tyraid:

Gothic= Darkwave, Gothic Horror, Classical, Industrial..and people that can actually play an instrument and not apart of society's mainstream crap!

Like Rap, Hip-Hop, Country (today) is not shite and I do not care if I offend the younger generation...!!!!!!!!

I am old school and shall be til the end and very compassionate towards most, but I do no agree or support an industry that promotes killing,raping, or degrading women for the simple ploy to make money with no artistic talent .....

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #10155 by SkieShauphen
I like to believe that my tastes are quite individual. I'm so young and yet most of my favorite music is from before my time; i.e. lots of Batcaver bands and yet my youth has also drawn me towards much of the newer music these days. So I have two opposites in musical tastes.

Meaning comes from within.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by SkieShauphen.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10740 by DiesIrae666
Hey, except metal I also like industrial very much. :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #10826 by raidohaglaz
I'm probably the nth person to say he is mainly all about metal (mostly heavy and black), but besides that, I can enjoy some industrial (although I can never find out which artist is industrial, ebm, darkwave or whatever. I just throw everything under the header of 'electronic music' for myself, for lack of better knowledge. I'm simple like that.), (neo)folk, some classical (Wagner, Grieg, Chopin, anything that sparks my imagination and helps me write). Besides the more alternative kinds of music, I like to listen to pop music produced by the likes of Michelle Branch and Norah Jones.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds