Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 8 months ago #899 by evig-elske
Best Bands was created by evig-elske
Just wondering what other alchemy fans are listening to.
I personally love Cradle of Filth, Slipknot, Leaves' Eyes, Theatre of tragedy, etc.
So what is everyone else into?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #900 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Best Bands
Iron Maiden mostly but i have been getting into Nightwish they got that old world charm about them.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 8 months ago #901 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Best Bands
cradle of filth and slipknot are awesome. i also like lamb of god and cradle of filth. mostly metal and goth rock.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #903 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Best Bands
i had my cradle of filth moment , but now i just listen to a few songs from them that i consider to be the best ..
as i said before, my top 3 bands at the moment are : sopor aeternus, ador dorath, shroud o bereavement...

More
14 years 8 months ago #905 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Best Bands
I'm fond of gothic rock bands that are more guitar driven, like the Sisters of Mercy, and gothic metal bands that still have a bit of gothic rock in them, like Type O Negative. Actually, I like Cradle of Filth, but they're the only death/black metal band I do listen to.

My last.fm page is shown below, but the stats are a little bit thrown because it shows up with the music I play drums to as well.
www.last.fm/user/SurfyDead

More
14 years 8 months ago #907 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Best Bands
I like stuff like AFI, aiden, slipknot and bullet for my valentine, evanescence, green day, mcr and some horrorpunk music by bands like blitzkid and zombina and the skeletones.
Also, some of the older punk bands like the sex pistols, the clash, X ray spex, the damned, etc.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds