Show Navigation Menu
Media

Anime & Manga

More
13 years 10 months ago #22207 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Anime & Manga
Admittedly, I end up reading a lot of shoujo manga.

I just like some romance stories a lot, don't know why they appeal to me, just do.

So far, I've finished Random Walk, it was...Interesting to say the least, with a few twists in it, compared to some of what I've read before.

Currently reading AAA, almost finished it too. I almost always end up choosing shorter, completed mangas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22210 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Anime & Manga
Hello world

Oh if you meant not so insane.. i can't think of much tee hee hee, but i do love elfen lied, ergo proxy, helsing, blood + and soooo many others...

The list is long. BLEACH? yes, samuari shamploo.. it will do for now.

Any other suggestions for me?

More
13 years 10 months ago #22222 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Anime & Manga
Have you read Death Note, Vagabond, Highschool of the Dead, Alive!, Allumage, Blust! (I don't go into shounen much), Camelot Garden, D. Gray-Man, Detroit Metal City, Devilman, Dogs, Dogs - Bullets and Carnage, Dogs - Hardcore Twins, Doubt, Liar Game, Liar Game - Roots of A, Monster, Eternal Sabbath, Personant, both Rosario + Vampires, School Days, Urooboe Uroboros and Hitomi no Catoblepas?

More
13 years 9 months ago #22583 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Anime & Manga
I like both, but i prefer anime.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23747 by bloodfang
Replied by bloodfang on topic Re: Anime & Manga
try watching one piece, hellsing, 3x3 eyes, monster, and requiem from the darkness as for manga try goth, one piece, bleach and deathnote

More
13 years 7 months ago #25435 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:Anime & Manga
I'm just getting into Karas at the minute, the plot isn't well explained but i like that in films and it does feel like you've just landed in this enviroment and your taking part in it by watching it. You are not given much explaination about anything but it is so addictive

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds