Anime & Manga

More
13 years 11 months ago #18469 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Manga
I love manga!

My favourites is:

Dragon Ball, DB Z, Gunnm,...
Anime: Fruit basket,...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18973 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Manga
Manga would be Vampire Knight, though there are two seasons of Anime. Hino hasn't worked on the tv series. So the chapters are up to 59 now. Oh I have 9 of the manga books, 10th comes out on my b-day june 1. Then I have the 13 books of Vampire Hunter D. Oh just found HunterXHunter...that is awesome manga. It's just like innocence meeting the real world...really like it. Hummmm Moonphase...and Gunslinger Girl...

Now Anime
Deathnote, TrinityBlood, HellGirl, Vampire Knight (only two seasons) KyoKaraMaoh!, Gunslinger Girl both seasons, HunterXHunter, All Hellsing (I met the guy that does Alucard, hot and gay (NO FAIR!!) Moonphase, X, Gungrave, Wolf's Rain, Witchblade, Samurai X, Baki the Grappler, Rayearth, Angel Blade, Angelic Layer, Oh My Goddess, Sakura Wars, Basilisk, Speed Grapher, Legend of Black Heaven, Pretear, Scrapped Princess, Soul Hunter, Witch Hunter Robin, of course Bleach, Glass Fleet, DNAngel... and tons more I follow.

Since I am a writer and trying to get published, I like to watch and read as much as I can so I have truly original ideas. You know ya'll get frustrated when there is a new anime out or manga that has the same power or magic from another series even though they can do something else with it....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

• AvaloN
  • Someday, life will be fairer,Need will be rarer...
More
13 years 9 months ago #21938 by AvaloN
Replied by AvaloN on topic Re:Anime & Manga
you might find it rediculous but i loooove so much sailor moon<3

Show me your moon burns
Take me as the moon burns
The freezing moon
Making things real for me
The killing Moon
Making things happen for me

More
13 years 9 months ago #21951 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Anime & Manga
For those who are interested, there's a Highschool of the Dead anime coming out this summer season.

About the only thing that has interested me, found myself not watching as much anime (I've still to finish off Blood+) and haven't read any manga lately, well, been checking on Judge for updates on this site because I loved Doubt.

Need to see if HsotD has updated along with Liar Game and some others.

More
13 years 9 months ago #21983 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Anime & Manga
Argh, reminds me, I need to check Liar Game on Onemanga..It ended somewhere good last time I read, I seem to recall..

More
13 years 9 months ago #21994 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Anime & Manga
AvaloN wrote:

you might find it rediculous but i loooove so much sailor moon<3

Not ridiculous at all! I also love Sailor Moon! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds