Media

Anime & Manga

More
13 years 5 months ago #27590 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Anime & Manga
metaller wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

ondespumeggianti wrote:

uuuuuuhmg, so, it's cheaper, do you think?
mmm, i would like to compare the same manga!XD
for me it's quite expensive 4 euros for a manga..and a really short manga!!
but we are at numer 64..so, imagine ho much i spent!xD
and the price grow every time!X/

4 euros? That equates to AU$5: that's a bargain!! You can't get any manga that cheap over here!

even where I live the price for a manga goes near to 4 or 5 euros

When I eventually travel to Europe (I have relatives in Germany), I will make sure I bring an extra suitcase for all the manga I'm going to buy! :woohoo:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27592 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Anime & Manga
Kuroboshi wrote:

\"Individual Eleven\" and \"The Laughing Man\" are essentially summaries of both Gigs. (Individual 11 being 2nd, Laughing man being 1st).

Really not worth it IMO.

didn't realise that, they were listed as films. might get them anyway, cos for some reason, the boxset of all 3 S.A.C films is £9.99 on hmv, but the individual films are £15.99

More
13 years 5 months ago #27594 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Anime & Manga
That's very strange.

Then again, I had a look myself and saw that S.S.S alone was only £4, so if you're going to get the boxset of both Gigs (series, not movie) then it'd be pointless getting the boxset of the 3 S.A.C. movies, in my mind at least.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29712 by Night Blossom
Replied by Night Blossom on topic Re: Anime & Manga
I love both anime and manga!

The first anime I ever watched was Trigun and I fell in love. Ever since, it's been one of my favorites. I also love: Bleach, Strawberry Panic, InuYasha, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dual! and Samurai Champloo.

Manga is fairly new to me, however. I am totally crazy over Death Note and Trigun Maximum. Oh and Bleach as well! I actually found out about Bleach (the anime) through manga. ^_^

But yes, Death Note is my current obsession.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30045 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re: Anime & Manga
Not sure what either really is, but I usually read some manga-books because I love series and Marvel usually is pretty expensive... :P No real facination, but got nothing against it either, as there's parts I like and part I don't like. As why the girls are so 'girly' and naked all the time... well, can't complain. Usually all series are pretty much like it :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 2 months ago #30048 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Anime & Manga
There's a few series where some of the girls don't act \"girly\".

\"The Ghost in the Shell\" comes to mind, though Motoko spends quite a bit of that naked. Usually when she's within the net.

Another would be \"Dogs: Bullets and Carnage\" though that may not be your kind. Again, a little nudity and it's only really 1 central female character I mention this, even then the focus is more on Heine and Badou rather than Naoto.

Speaking of the latter, I'm pretty annoyed with how I have to wait a few more months for the next volume. I hate reading something and having to stop partway through. Especially when so much is left unanswered and it's left at a cliffhanger.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds