Show Navigation Menu
Media

Anime & Manga

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 2 days ago #141 by RavenDarkmoon
Anime & Manga was created by RavenDarkmoon
I have recently found the world of Anime. I have watched Trinity Blood and Full metal Alchemist. Can any one recommend some for me to watch? I like the ones where there a story line and not just kill a bad guy every episode.

I know there some strange stuff out there so Im looking for something that not to freaky. You know the kind thats is ok to watch with kids in the house. *couff couff :)

Raven

MOD EDIT: The topics on manga and anime were merged as people keep mixing up these two and because these topics are quite related so they should be in one place because of easier access and so we mods don't have to scream \"off-topic!\" when people start about anime in the manga threads and vica versa... So this thread is now about anime and manga, all related discussions about those two should be held here!
Last edit: 14 years 2 days ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #143 by Aftermidnight
I haven't watched any anime, but one that springs to mind that I've heard of is Steamboy, it's like a Japanese steampunk animation. But beyond that I couldn't tell you anything about it!

More
14 years 10 months ago #144 by HagiWolfe
My favorite one of the Anime Series is Blood+. It's about a vampire girl named Saya Otonashi. She doesn't know what she is and throughout the series she starts remembering fragments while killing Chiropterans, huge undead monsters. Great story, fun to watch.
Hellsing is pretty cool too. Also about killing the undead, but these are more zombie like and vampires. It's story is to protect England from these creatures. The one doing the job is Alucard... Dracula backwards..

More
14 years 10 months ago #145 by Ashardalon
I watch a lot of Anime a short list is this: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note. I watched also Avatar and i've loved it.

More
14 years 10 months ago #146 by Vladimyr
Replied by Vladimyr on topic Re:What Anime do you like?
If u really want one with a good story line u should try rurouni kenshin, yu yu hakusho, trigun, wolf's rain, s-cry-ed, black cat, ark the lad, gundam(theres a lot of different sub series) and guyver. U really can't go wrong with these and most r kid friendly.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #147 by RavenDarkmoon
I found and watched Wolf's Rain. My husband really liked it, he loves wolf's. And the whole past/future life thing got my attention. It was sad what happened at the end but I understand why it ended that way.

So we found an anime we both liked. :) Thanks for the info...
Will let you know my 2 cents as I go along and preview more series.
I have a feeling I'm going to relay like Anime and I wont be getting much sleep in the near future :lol:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by RavenDarkmoon.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds