Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
12 years 4 months ago #36840 by cemwerewolf
I'm reading a book of Russian fairy tales. It was really good to start with but about half way through the same stories started repeating with only slight (and sometimes quite insignificant) changes. Now it's gotten a bit boring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36878 by Prissy
I'm reading Dave Mustaines new book. I love him he's so cool, and the book is very interesting.

ZOSO

More
12 years 3 months ago #36997 by Ladyhawke
I just got done with Lord of the Dead by Tom Holland. A must read for any vampire lovers. It's a dark love story of a man who gets turned but hates what he's become and at first,vows never to accept his new identity. He's in love with a mortal and fears her safety. Ya'll, its an excellent read. I might even read it again in a few years.
I might be considered a bit weird, but I never read books twice. Ever. My mom and sister all say that when you read the book the first time, you miss alot. You're just mostly concerned bout the ending. You miss alot of little details that add to the story. I don't get that. When I read a book....I read all of it lol!

What I'm starting to do now is read the entire Vampire Choroicles by Anne Rice. (The Vampire Lestat, Interview with a Vampire, The Queen of the Damned, The Vampire Armand) Anybody read those yet?

Dee into the darkness, peering long I stoood there. . . dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37000 by firensia
Ladyhawke wrote:

What I'm starting to do now is read the entire Vampire Choroicles by Anne Rice. (The Vampire Lestat, Interview with a Vampire, The Queen of the Damned, The Vampire Armand) Anybody read those yet?

Yep. I've read all except for Pandora and The Vampire Armand. The Vampire Chronicles are probably my favorite book series. They're amazing! You definitely won't regret reading them. My favorites are The Vampire Lestat, Tale Of The Body Thief and Vittorio The Vampire. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 3 months ago #37037 by snow.wulf
I just started reading \"The Origin of Satan: How Christians Demonized Jews, Pagans, and Heretics\"

More
12 years 3 months ago #37045 by Serpenvicis
I was quite busy with school obligations last few mont so I didn't have much time to read what I actually want. Now, at holidays I have some spare time so I read myths and legends of different nations. :)

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds