Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
12 years 7 months ago #35093 by black_magnolia
ImmortalRosencroix wrote:

Lately I've been rereading an old favorite. \"The Scarlet Letter\" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I'm not sure why, but I just really enjoy the older use of language.

That's a brilliant book! :) I also really love the movie adaptation of it. (Who could resist Gary Oldman as Rev. Arthur Dimmesdale? :P)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35099 by ImmortalRosencroix
black_magnolia wrote:

ImmortalRosencroix wrote:

Lately I've been rereading an old favorite. \"The Scarlet Letter\" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I'm not sure why, but I just really enjoy the older use of language.

That's a brilliant book! :) I also really love the movie adaptation of it. (Who could resist Gary Oldman as Rev. Arthur Dimmesdale? :P)

I know! I love it! I just wish that they made the movie line for line. That would have been better in my opinion.

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35385 by ImmortalRosencroix
Now that the Fall season is upon us, I've started rereading Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'. I like to read through that and my old Poe collection before Halloween. It helps me get into the spirit of the season.

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35515 by black_magnolia
\"Emotional Wellness\" by Osho. Recommended by my sister. Interesting read so far. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35530 by Envy
:( A massive contract law textbook by McKendrick..

More
12 years 6 months ago #35603 by illidan6901
Currently im reading Pirates of the Caribbean The Price of Freedom By A.C. Crispin And Dracula The Un-Dead by Dacre Stoker...

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds