Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 7 months ago #1439 by evig-elske
Replied by evig-elske on topic Re:Currently Reading
I read heaps, but I must say books by Alisa Libby are really good. She writes historical fiction and has a book based on Elizabeth Bathory :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13219 by Morgana
What book are you in the midst of reading at the moment?

I'm about halfway through Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen, for the third or fourth time. To be followed by Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which I haven't read yet.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13220 by Thurysaz
i read \"L'homme à l'envers\" of Fred Vargas.

It's about Wolves... or Werewolf?

Mes hommages .

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13236 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

What book are you in the midst of reading at the moment?

I'm about halfway through Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen, for the third or fourth time. To be followed by Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which I haven't read yet.

Ooh I was given Pride and Prejudice and Zombies as a gift..Not had the chance to read it yet. :P

Currently reading a variety of things for English literature..'The World's Wife' anthology by Carol Ann Duffy, 'Wise Children' by Angela Carter, 'A Streetcar Named Desire' and 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' by Tennessee Williams and 'The Fat Black Woman's Poems' by Grace Nichols.

Not the most interesting lot, but it gets better when you go into close analysis I guess.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13242 by millkins
I am reading a comicbook The Gunslinger Born - The dark tower - The story before the book The dark tower by Steven King. It is great, for now.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13244 by black_magnolia
I'm reading \"Family Law\" - currently on the part of Guardianship.
After that I have \"An Intro to Sociology\" - even more tiring then family law...
Maybe I'll get a chance to read something fore pleasure in a month, otherwise I'll be reading those again and then \"Roman Civil Law\" and \"Statute Law\"...
Oh, jolly. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds