Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #412 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Well I just finished: Boomsday. It was a great book. More on the political humor side, but a great book nonetheless.
I am now starting on: The Ladies of Grace Adieu and Other Stories by Susanna Clarke. It is a compilation of eight English fairy tales. I'm mainly reading it because I have yet to go into Seattle and find a nice book shop (I am vacationing here for three weeks). But all-in-all I think it will be a nice change of scenery in my book reading world :]

:blush:

But yes, New Orleans should be great this year! Hope to see you there knumpcy.
Oh, and apparently Anne Bishop has added another book to her Black Jewels series, putting it at seven books total. It's called the Shadow Queen. (yay!)
:laugh:

dracu lupei
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #420 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Currently Reading
I'm currently re-reading Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite; I was fortunate to score a hardcover first ed. copy from the thrift store for 75 cents : D

More
14 years 8 months ago #446 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Currently Reading
I just recently finished reading The Best of H.P. Lovecraft. All the stories in that book were very well written. I dabble a little in writing myself so I like to read different writing styles. I recently picked up a copy of The Black Jewel Series book 1. I haven't gotten that far in the book but what I have read so far has been really good. Looking forward to getting farther in the book. Thanks for the suggestion Atanasia. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #467 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Yay! I'm so happy that you like it so far considering it's kinda hard to get into at first, but I appreciate you taking my advice on it ^.^

dracu lupei

More
14 years 7 months ago #489 by LadyScythe
Replied by LadyScythe on topic Re:Currently Reading
I have just finished reading The Dresden Files and Bones Crossed. Both excellent books. Highly recommend for reading.

More
14 years 7 months ago #522 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Currently Reading
I started to read Bitten by Kelley Armstrong just recently.
So, I can't yet say what I think about it, but we'll see if I like it.. after all I am more of a \"vampire novel reader\".

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds