Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 6 days ago #19036 by vampirelycanthrope13
I've just finished frankenstein, and am now starting dracula (i've decided to actually read the books that inspired these classic movie monsters.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #19067 by scootiebee
I love Frankenstein and Dracula! Both on my bookshelves, and get read every once in a while. My husband is actually reading Frankenstein right now (or he is driving it back and forth to work every night. he hasn't had much break time to read on lately).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 days ago #19073 by SkieShauphen
I so want the $40 Dracula book I found at a store here. It's HUGE and contains Bram Stokers notes on the book as well as insight by Stephen King when he read it for the first time. Also included are historical accuracies and inacurracies between the books historical period. I'm drooling... :P

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 days ago #19098 by Morgana
SkieShauphen wrote:

I so want the $40 Dracula book I found at a store here. It's HUGE and contains Bram Stokers notes on the book as well as insight by Stephen King when he read it for the first time. Also included are historical accuracies and inacurracies between the books historical period. I'm drooling... :P

Wow, that sounds really interesting! And definitely worth the $40, if you can spare it at all...

A descendant of Bram Stoker's has written a sequel to Dracula. I haven't read it, but hopefully it lives up to the original.

draculatheundead.com/

More
14 years 4 days ago #19141 by scootiebee
I have heard about the sequel to Dracula. I would love to read it. I am now reading Proven Guilty, book 8 in the Dresden Files.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 days ago #19218 by anastasia13
The Nightworld series. LJSmith. I am waiting for Strange Fate. It won't come out here until July, but I will get it from the UK...it's out there now.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds