Show Navigation Menu
Media

Christmas Music

More
14 years 3 months ago #10402 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Christmas Music
SkieShauphen wrote:

Exactly. Just an hour ago I was at the g-parent's house and \"Baby It's Cold Outside\" started playing. It's an ok song but as I sat there and listened to it I got a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. All I wanted to do was get that special someone with me for the holiday's and snuggle up to the fire on a dark and cold night with spiked eggnog, just rubbing hands and noses. It's almost too warm and fuzzy for me...I was in shock for a little while.

Hah. :P

That reminds me of something else I've always wanted to know! What exactly is eggnog?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10405 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Christmas Music
Creepy, I just walked into the house singing \"It's cold outside\", and the first email I open is a response mentioning that song. Whooooo-oooooooooo-ooooooo. Creepy. It is 32 here (or 0 for the centegrade people out there).

Egg nog is a creamy drink that tastes like melted bubble gum ice cream to me. YUMMY! I had some for breakfast today.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10440 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Christmas Music
I've heard of eggnog and kinda know what it is but we never drink it over here. And I 'remember' that it's bad, even tho I've never tasted it. But don't think I ever will either...

Within Temptation got a gothic christmas-song that's in my iPod... not my favorite, but still fun to listen to. Else I don't care, but most you hear in stores isn't nice at all... :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #10984 by The Wretched Spawn
I love within temptation what is the name of the song

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 3 months ago #10986 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:Christmas Music
The HPLS's carols haven't been mentioned yet? Shame on you!

No that is what I call Christmas.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11005 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Christmas Music
CorpseQueen: Egg nog is not bad, if that's what you are used to. I remember our Swede, Peter, forced Glugg (spelling?) on us one Christmas. ***shiver***

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds