Show Navigation Menu
Media

Christmas Music

More
14 years 4 months ago #10173 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Christmas Music
I can't say I favour any Christmas music in particular, I just listen absent-mindedly to whatever's being played around me during the season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10218 by The Wretched Spawn
The thing I love about Christmas music is it has the ability to make people providing it hasn't been over played

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 4 months ago #10274 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Christmas Music
I agree with Envy. I listen to what ever is playing. It's nice at my grandparents house. They play the old 50's Christmas music. Most of it is pretty good.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10315 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Christmas Music

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10347 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Christmas Music
SkieShauphen wrote:

I agree with Envy. I listen to what ever is playing. It's nice at my grandparents house. They play the old 50's Christmas music. Most of it is pretty good.

:woohoo: The cheesy classics can sometimes be quite fun..It gets everyone's spirits up because even if you loathe it, you'll know the words and you end up being pulled in by the people around you.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10384 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Christmas Music
Exactly. Just an hour ago I was at the g-parent's house and \"Baby It's Cold Outside\" started playing. It's an ok song but as I sat there and listened to it I got a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. All I wanted to do was get that special someone with me for the holiday's and snuggle up to the fire on a dark and cold night with spiked eggnog, just rubbing hands and noses. It's almost too warm and fuzzy for me...I was in shock for a little while.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds