Show Navigation Menu
Media

Christmas Music

More
14 years 4 months ago #10006 by vampirelycanthrope13
By now all the shops are constantly playing christmas music all day, and soon the radios will be starting to play the christmas music.
Do you love the christmas music, or do you hate it?
What's your favourite christmas song/music?

I think christmas music can be fun at christmas parties, but it gets annoying when you go christmas shopping and the same songs are playing constantly in every shop.

I like the song by the Pogues and Kirsty McColl about christmas (sorry i don't remember the name of it but i can sing along with it).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10050 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Christmas Music
The only x-mas song played on my radio station today was the one from The Ramones, which is one that I actually like. The only good thing about being broke is that you can't go shopping and therefore don't have to listen to x-mas songs. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10051 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Christmas Music

One of the reasons I like x-mass songs :laugh:

More
14 years 4 months ago #10054 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Christmas Music
I think they start playing Christmas carols way too early in stores... I'd punch someone if I worked in a store and had to listen to that from October onwards. And I absolutely despise the rock n roll Christmas carols they play on the radio... most of them are just horrible and really cheesy, in my opinion.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10060 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Christmas Music
Christmas music with small bells...
:P

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10074 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Christmas Music
I actually really like a lot of instrumental Christmas music. The melodies are often times quite beautiful without lyrics over shadowing them. But, then again, I'm a big fan of classical music so I guess that makes sense.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds