Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #13604 by Lily_Dancem
My last purchase was the Anguis Aeternus pendant with (thanx God!) deep violet crystal.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Lily_Dancem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13651 by The Wretched Spawn
That's awesome, I think I might even consider one of those haha

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 2 months ago #14322 by black_magnolia
Got the Wealth Talisman and Cloister rings, Celtic Dragon Link bracelet and Pentagram mobile phone charm. Can't help myself with the sale... :blush:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14345 by scootiebee
I almost ordered a ring yesterday, but I was unsure of what size to order. It was too crazy, me running around the house looking for a ring that fits my right index finger, to no avail. I was trying to figure it out from an online size chart, but just gave up in favor of going to a local jewelry store tomorrow and having them size my finger, then ordering the ring! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14354 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

I almost ordered a ring yesterday, but I was unsure of what size to order. It was too crazy, me running around the house looking for a ring that fits my right index finger, to no avail. I was trying to figure it out from an online size chart, but just gave up in favor of going to a local jewelry store tomorrow and having them size my finger, then ordering the ring! :)

I'm fortunate I have Alchemy rings so I know my size as it's pressed inside the ring. You just have to look for a letter that isn't the alchemy \"A\". I need a Q, T, or W - depending on the finger on which I want to wear it. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14424 by scootiebee
That sizing method would have worked, if I had a ring that fit that finger to try on! :( But the jewelry shop near my house sized me, so I am ready to go. Plus, I talked to my mother today, and finally confessed I did not like the necklace and earrings she got me for Christmas, so I am sending them back to her. She said, \"Pick out something you like online, and I will pay for it\". I thought maybe she spent $30-40 for the things she bought, but it was closer to $100. Alchemy Shopping Spree! Wheeeeee!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds