Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12852 by black_magnolia
My shop isn't at all gothic! It's a gaming shop with d&d dices, MTG cards and everything a gamer's heart desires! You would never think they stock Alchemy Gothic! XD
The local gothic shop that we have has cheep costume jewellery and some chockers that they make by themselves. Ironical, isn't it? It seems we Croatians are special in that department! lol

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12854 by Zilknitha
I see what you mean.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12878 by Envy
In ways I'm glad that nowhere around here stocks Alchemy stuff and that I have to look online..It stops me from impulse spending as much in town. :P

Shame the gamer shops in my city don't stock Alchemy stuff! :woohoo: Reminds me..I've been looking for a copy of D&D the board game for my little brother..The damn shop stocks little accessory things, but not the actual board game...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12914 by Morgana
scootiebee wrote:

I am still trying to find a local shop that sells Alchemy. So jealous of all of you with local access to a good goth shop. Still rely on the internet for all my Alchemy stuff, so don't get new stuff as often as I wish.

I found a local shop that carries AG last spring, but only because they had a booth set up at a tattoo convention. If there's anything like that happening in your area you should check it out... never know what you might find. There were a few other clothing and jewellery booths there as well, along with some truly amazing tattoo artists.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12915 by cemwerewolf
Just bought the Hell's Grate bracelet at my local shop today. They actually had one small enough to fit my scrawny wrist! I love it!

More
14 years 3 months ago #12965 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

Just bought the Hell's Grate bracelet at my local shop today. They actually had one small enough to fit my scrawny wrist! I love it!

Alchemy have different bracelet sizes? I thought they were all just one-size.. :huh:

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds