Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 6 months ago #35554 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

A bit pricey? It's cheaper then the Ivy pendant! :P But true, if you don't have a use for it, then it's not worth the expense. :silly:

I'm really tempted to buy an Alchemy belt buckle now... :silly: I was rummaging through my mom's wardrobe in search for a belt, becasue I needed one for my outfit, but none of the ones my mom has work for me - mom said I should buy one when I go to town, but as it's not that urgent, I could as well buy an Alchemy one, right? :woohoo:

Hah! I've always loved the Danse Macabre belt buckle and it's in the local shop - So now I've seen it with my own two eyes. Temptation to buy has never been so strong. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35559 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Hah! I've always loved the Danse Macabre belt buckle and it's in the local shop - So now I've seen it with my own two eyes. Temptation to buy has never been so strong. :woohoo:

ah, tell me about those temptations! :P I feel like I want to buy a load of stuff right now - stupid thing is that I really don't have the money to spare and I don't really want to go spend my savings becasue I never know when I'll really be in need of that money. :S but I am sooo tempted too... thinking how to make money out of thin-air right now... :whistle:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35576 by Envy
...I did something very bad.

Bought the below..But..It was practically half price each. :S..There's my student loan gone, haha! My justification - Both will get a lot of use..:P I am actually in dire need of more cutlery and clothing..So..Yeah!
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35579 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Bought the below..But..It was practically half price each. :S..There's my student loan gone, haha! My justification - Both will get a lot of use..:P I am actually in dire need of more cutlery and clothing..So..Yeah!

lol I had a feeling you won't resist. :P :woohoo:

I think I'm going to put Alchemy wineglasses on my wishlist now that I've started to drink wine more regularly... :whistle:

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35581 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

lol I had a feeling you won't resist. :P :woohoo:

I think I'm going to put Alchemy wineglasses on my wishlist now that I've started to drink wine more regularly... :whistle:

Ahh that's the thing - Glass is more suitable for more acidic drinks like juice etc..

I don't dare put juice or anything like that in my tankards! Only more neutral drinks!

The only issue I have now is whether in the future I want even sets of glasses or..A mix of everything. :dry: I dislike things that look odd or uneven..Arghh. If I end up wanting a pair, I'd have to lurk on eBay a lot more for one to match..
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35584 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Ahh that's the thing - Glass is more suitable for more acidic drinks like juice etc..

I don't dare put juice or anything like that in my tankards! Only more neutral drinks!

The only issue I have now is whether in the future I want even sets of glasses or..A mix of everything. :dry: I dislike things that look odd or uneven..Arghh. If I end up wanting a pair, I'd have to lurk on eBay a lot more for one to match..

Personally, I'd go for an even number, but wouldn't stress myself too much if I don't get another glass. They're quite pricey as it is, so if it's a deal - go for it, if not - pass. Sooner or later stuff does turn up on ebay.

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds