Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 6 months ago #35280 by Envy
DarkFlights wrote:

When I lived in Leicester, many moons ago, there was a purely Alchemy shop that sold nothing else, on Braunstone Gate. It was called The Closet, tiny place but they sold, at the time, everything Alchemy, including clothing and non-jewellery stuff. When it closed down it had a sale, but I missed it! One of my friends got a great purchase though - he bought one of the shop fittings, a giant arm and hand in resin flipping the bird, I think they used it for displaying bracelets and stuff on, and he got it for a tenner! :laugh:

Arrgh!

I think it closed down way before I even knew about Alchemy! :( These days I just know there's an elusive shop called The Gem Tree in Leicester market somewhere that sells Alchemy items (yup..still can't find it)..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35287 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

These days I just know there's an elusive shop called The Gem Tree in Leicester market somewhere that sells Alchemy items (yup..still can't find it)..

Leicester market? Who told you that info? Maybe they have a stall so therefore it's hard to spot them or they don't have a shop there any more?

I know they have an online store ( www.thegemtree.com/ ) and the address there for the shop is
The Gem Tree,
39, Whitteney Drive North
Eyres Monsell
Leicester
LE2 9AR
telephone number: 0116 2240176

I even looked up the address in google maps (satellite view) and it doesn't look like they are situated in some market (they are at where the A is in the picture). :huh:

Maybe you should just call them up and ask for directions and save yourself the blind search? :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35290 by Envy
Oh..Weird. Maybe they moved. On their site it once said they were situated in Leicester Market.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35405 by Envy
Okay, I couldn't resist..

Chose this picture because it shows the detail much clearer.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35406 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Okay, I couldn't resist..

Chose this picture because it shows the detail much clearer.

Wow! It looks so much better on that picture! :)

And you can always blame me for lack of resistance. ;) :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35408 by iHauntTheSepulchre
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I bought my best friend a birthday gift...but as she's registering here I don't want to say it just yet or I'll spoil the surprise! (I'll update this later!)

Rightio, I know her birthday isn't until sunday, but I shall tell you what I bought her:
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c..._Desk_Assistant.html
The Mortius Desk Assitant!
It arrived this morning so I'm rather happy. :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds