Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 3 months ago #10043 by black_magnolia
scythester wrote:

I went out and had a bit of a breakdown with my cash. Ended up buying the Princes Consort Hurricane Lamp, and the Wyverex plate to match the cutlery. :p
I ended up broke lol.

I'm so jealous!!! Not so much because you bought all those wonderful things, but because you have a shop in town that sells all those! My shop has only jewellery, posters and t-shirts from AG. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10072 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I'm so jealous!!! Not so much because you bought all those wonderful things, but because you have a shop in town that sells all those! My shop has only jewellery, posters and t-shirts from AG. :(

>.< You'd be lucky to find one or two small AG products in the city shops in my area. It's a large city as well - But the alt. stores focus more on the Emo/Scene market. Practically all of my AG shopping is done online. :huh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #10075 by cemwerewolf
Well I didn't actually purchase them, but the owner of my local goth shop gave me the Vertebrae bracelet and a Lapillus Worry Skull as a birthday gift. She even gave me a beautiful card signed by her and the rest of the staff. I love these people!

More
14 years 3 months ago #10082 by scootiebee
Lucky you! And I still haven't found a local shop around here that sells Alchemy. Keep looking though. I would love to be able to see some of my desired items up close. Then again, I would probably leave broke. So maybe it is good I have to find them online.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10137 by black_magnolia
cemwerewolf wrote:

Well I didn't actually purchase them, but the owner of my local goth shop gave me the Vertebrae bracelet and a Lapillus Worry Skull as a birthday gift. She even gave me a beautiful card signed by her and the rest of the staff. I love these people!

Wow! Looks like you Canadians are really nice folks! ;)
& wish you a belated happy birthday! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10177 by cemwerewolf
Thank you for the birthday wish my dear. At the risk of dispelling the myth, not all Canadians are that kind. But the folks at the shop are absolute gems! I wish everyone could have such a fine provider of Alchemy goods near them.

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds