Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 6 months ago #25668 by snow.wulf
I've been having a really hard time finding those :angry: I really want one!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25693 by Envy
Zenith wrote:

me and a friend just ordered Moon Phase Optimiser rings and I simply can't wait to have it on my finger...

:P Unusual. I can't stand it when friends have items I have, whether it be clothes or jewellery..But I guess jewellery isn't as noticible as wearing the same clothes or something.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25708 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Zenith wrote:

me and a friend just ordered Moon Phase Optimiser rings and I simply can't wait to have it on my finger...

:P Unusual. I can't stand it when friends have items I have, whether it be clothes or jewellery..But I guess jewellery isn't as noticible as wearing the same clothes or something.

I'm the same, I also don't like the idea of a friend having the same stuff I do, but I never had this happen to me so I don't know how I would feel if that truly happened. My sister has an Alchemy pendant which I also have. She doesn't really wear it, but I wouldn't be bothered any way because of her...

@ snow.wulf: check out www.onlinegothic.co.uk they have the ring

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25711 by Zenith
Well, I never really had a friend to have tastes so similar to mine but I find it adorable to have matching rings, since we are also colleagues in college... I just can't wait for us to show our rings to the whole lot :kiss:
I like doing stuff like this together. If my best friend would want to dye all her hair green but would be a bit shy to do it I would encourage her to do so by doing the same thing, and then we would both have green hair... What I don't like it is when someone steals/copies my style, adopts my way of thought and even my own quotes. But I am going way off-topic....I should order the orthodox Icon Locket but next time, since I lost my first one :(

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
13 years 6 months ago #25715 by snow.wulf
black_magnolia wrote:

@ snow.wulf: check out www.onlinegothic.co.uk they have the ring

Thank you very much for that, but I contacted my usual AG merchant and she has one for me :) I'm a happy puppy now!

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds