Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 7 months ago #25574 by Morgana
I don't have any problem with Alchemy's medals, although they're not really my style. Once you see them up close, it's pretty obvious that they're not true military medals, although they could be mistaken for such at a distance. I think if you're going to wear them, you'd better be prepared to explain what they are.

I do have a problem with people wearing real medals that they haven't earned. They are given out for a reason, they're not just decorations!! I know there have been cases of the Royal Canadian Legion trying to buy back medals that are on eBay, etc., just to keep them out of un-deserving hands. However, I think they usually end up being out-bid for them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25580 by Envy
I'm surprised anyone would even sell medals to begin with. I'd have expected them to stay within the family and be passed down like some kind of heirloom/trinket etc.

My most recent AG purchase: Icarus Ex Machina.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25583 by snow.wulf
I just got back from class! My medal got a few reactions, most of the people who commented just thought that it was cool. One person asked me what it meant, so I told her that it meant I am a \"Distinguished Goth\" and she thought that it was cute :P I even pointed a few people to this website!
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by snow.wulf.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25599 by snow.wulf
I just purchased the Steampunk Empire Anguistralobe Pendant :laugh:

More
13 years 7 months ago #25601 by Paul
I've been trying to purchse a pendant, but i'm finding it quite frustrating that i have to keep asking about the thong length and fitting. They all seem to be different and i think it would be a good idea if that information was given in the catalogue.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25658 by Zenith
me and a friend just ordered Moon Phase Optimiser rings and I simply can't wait to have it on my finger...

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds