Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #16006 by millkins
Oh that just looks too sweet :D I dunno where I would put it since my clothes are like they are but I would like one of these anyway :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #16010 by black_magnolia
raidohaglaz wrote:

I picked up my Alchemy Dragon tie pin yesterday. :laugh:

You did it yourself from a dragon button?
Looks good. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #16062 by raidohaglaz
I had the local jeweller make it. It cost me 25 euros, but at least I know it has been done right.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #16093 by Envy
raidohaglaz wrote:

I had the local jeweller make it. It cost me 25 euros, but at least I know it has been done right.

:ohmy: Wow..That's quite a bit! But it's very pretty. ^.^

..I'm going to sound really stupid here, but what is a tie-pin used for and how is it used? Or does the name state the obvious e.g. It's a pin to hold a tie together or something..Never come across one before..

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #16096 by scootiebee
I really like the tie pin. It pins your tie down to your shirt, so it doesn't flap around. Handy if you are eating soup! :)

I have to get to my jeweler to fix my Alchefly bracelet, but also my horse bracelet, and a few other pieces that need minor repair. Ugh. The sad part of loving c-shaped bangle bracelets, but having wrists so small that I have to bend them every time I put them on and take them off.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #16107 by raidohaglaz
Wearing a tie pin is usually really tacky, since the tie won't be able to move normally. It should be heavy enough to hold itself straight down on its own and if you can't eat soup without messing up your tie, you need a lesson in table manners, not a tie pin. ;)
But, I'm using the tie pin when wearing a waistcoat, since the tie has a habit of going diagonally due to the movement of the waistcoat, and since it can't move freely, it will stay there.

Yes, bathroom shot. No I'm not an attention addicted emo (well, I am addicted to attention, but not in a woe is me, my teenage angst drives me to suicide kind of way) :P

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds