More
14 years 5 months ago #7061 by anastasia13
Thurysaz wrote:

I've ordered this:

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...Jewellery_Stand.html

and I looked forward to!...

Mes hommages.

T.

I am soooooo sooooo jealous of you Brother T....I so want the Litternere....It is so cool and a bit freaky...I Want to freak out my friends when I get all my stuff into an apartment...I got my Adolas Cauldron...it fits my charm bracelet that I love and have been updating!!! I want to get another casket, maybe Dead Mans Hand or the Dragon head casket...I don't know...maybe the coffin wallet/purse...I want all my AG stuff in one spot or on the Litternere. It's 140 here in US...how much is it there?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7062 by janelle hell
anastasia13 wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

In honor of the upcoming Dia de los Muertos / All Soul's day, I bought the Requiem Aeternam bracelet yesterday: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...equiem_Aeternam.html .

: D

that's errie...I bought the same bracelet three days ago...how much was your since I am in US with you? I got mine for 30 dollars...i love latin!!

Yes, I love Latin, too! (a lasting effect of years spent in parochial school, lol)
:blush: The Gregorian chants of the prayers (Requiem Aeternam, Dies Irae, Agnus Dei, Ave Maria, et. al.) really \"fit\" the progression of seasons/holidays from All Saint's to Christmas...can't get enough of them.

You're going to hate me, but...I got mine from a UK seller, for around $20 USD.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7063 by anastasia13
janelle hell wrote:

anastasia13 wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

In honor of the upcoming Dia de los Muertos / All Soul's day, I bought the Requiem Aeternam bracelet yesterday: www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...equiem_Aeternam.html .

: D

that's errie...I bought the same bracelet three days ago...how much was your since I am in US with you? I got mine for 30 dollars...i love latin!!

Yes, I love Latin, too! (a lasting effect of years spent in parochial school, lol)
:blush: The Gregorian chants of the prayers (Requiem Aeternam, Dies Irae, Agnus Dei, Ave Maria, et. al.) really \"fit\" the progression of seasons/holidays from All Saint's to Christmas...can't get enough of them.

You're going to hate me, but...I got mine from a UK seller, for around $20 USD.

Never hate you...mine was 25, but with shipping it was 30, so really not so upset...I have seen other sellers for 50 or 60 for the bracelet...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7065 by janelle hell
Yes, well, we did both get quite a bargain on the bracelet! It's odd how the prices on AG items can vary so much from seller to seller, for the same piece of jewelry!

More
14 years 5 months ago #7075 by black_serenity
I bought the new Bleeding Heart necklace and Catafalque pendant the last week, very beautiful but my favourate is The Reliquary Heart Locket!

More
14 years 5 months ago #7076 by Thurysaz
Bonjour sister Anastasia13,

in Europe it costs about 109 euros but I have been waiting a long time ... ... pfffffffffff

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds