Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Wallpaper Poll

More
13 years 7 months ago #24873 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Wallpaper Poll
I quite like that idea. Especially if they'd make multiple artwork (the top two out of say... 10) available as wallpapers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24910 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Wallpaper Poll
black_magnolia wrote:

I wanted to see if anyone is with me on the idea and then send a message to the admin and see if we can get another poll running.
The only decent wallpaper they have now is the Chemical wedding one and I think it would be nice to have more of them.
About the pirating, they did that even before Alchemy introduced any wallpapers so it's not really going to make a big difference.

I'm with you! Did you mean for us each to send our own message to the admin, or are you \"taking names\", so to speak?

More
13 years 7 months ago #24916 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Wallpaper Poll
Morgana wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I wanted to see if anyone is with me on the idea and then send a message to the admin and see if we can get another poll running.
The only decent wallpaper they have now is the Chemical wedding one and I think it would be nice to have more of them.
About the pirating, they did that even before Alchemy introduced any wallpapers so it's not really going to make a big difference.

I'm with you! Did you mean for us each to send our own message to the admin, or are you \"taking names\", so to speak?

I'll send the admin a pm and see if they can grant our wish, no need for everyone to fill his inbox. :) I'm sure they are now very busy with the trade show and launching a new catalogue...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25014 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Wallpaper Poll
black_magnolia wrote:

I'll send the admin a pm and see if they can grant our wish, no need for everyone to fill his inbox. :) I'm sure they are now very busy with the trade show and launching a new catalogue...

That makes sense, thanks... definitely don't want to overload them!
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28869 by Violet84
Replied by Violet84 on topic Re: Wallpaper Poll
i think good and evil would make a wicked wallpaper i've just ordered the t-shirt
Attachments:

More
13 years 4 months ago #28871 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Wallpaper Poll
my vote is for more wallpapers, weather we vote on image or just in general get more up.

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds