Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

New Forum!

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #40098 by black_magnolia
New Forum! was created by black_magnolia
What do you guys think about this new forum?

I love the upgrade so far.

The only thing I've discovered so far is that I get a '500 Internal server error' message when I try to upload a profile picture.

Have you guys found something not working?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #40099 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic New Forum!
I've not tried to upload a photo yet, but so far I'm quite liking the new layout.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #40103 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic New Forum!
Black_Magnolia,

I've found I'm getting the "500 SERVER ERROR" when I try to add a pic to my posts (honestly, I was about to write YOU; hoping you'd know the way around it :P ) and I haven't figured out how to get a profile pic up yet either...we all look like a bunch of chess pawns...

I hope they fix it it soon, I wanna show off my AG sweater when it arrives....

...and just splitting hairs here--Seriously, what's up with all the WHITE ??? :side:

And I'm still having troubles using that link to invite friends & ppl that love the AG art I introduce them to...several of my online friends have wanted to see where it comes from, and I'd like to collect the points for introducing them to it,but to no avail... :angry:

Here's hoping they'll fix it soon...
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by StephenG.

More
8 years 4 months ago #40104 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic New Forum!
Yes, I'd like to get a new profile photo up too, hopefully showing off some of the pieces I've collected over the last couple of years.

The white is a little weird I must admit, I'm still so used to the black of the old site.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
8 years 4 months ago #40105 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic New Forum!
yeah, the white needs some getting used to. I think it fits better with the overall website which has a lighter color scheme going on, but my eyes were happier with the black forum. :silly:

The admin informed me that they're working on fixing this issue with the profile pics, so it's just a matter of time really...

Exactly with which invite link are you having problems, Stephen?
I've tried the "Invite a Friend" link in the top right corner of the site for inviting a friend, it works fine, the e-mail just landed in the spam folder.
Are you having problems with sending that invite? If your friends aren't getting it, have they checked their spam folders? Or is the link for signing up to the site in the invite e-mail not working? (I think you get points even if they don't follow the link in the invite e-mail, as long as they sign up with the same e-mail address to which you sent them the invite; but please don't take my word for it, I'd have to test it out, and I kinda don't feel I need more points :whistle: )

And eternity in an hour.

More
8 years 4 months ago #40106 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic New Forum!
The profile pictures are working! thanks to the admin & co.! :)

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds