Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Spring 2013 New Releases

More
11 years 2 months ago #39140 by black_magnolia
The new items should be uploaded to the online catalogue soon, I hope.
I have my eyes peeled here: catalogue.alchemygroup.com/tradecat/cat-pgs/cat_238_0.php

Here's a little teaser which they uploaded on Facebook...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #39149 by Madam_Mim
black_magnolia wrote:

The new items should be uploaded to the online catalogue soon, I hope.
I have my eyes peeled here: catalogue.alchemygroup.com/tradecat/cat-pgs/cat_238_0.php

Here's a little teaser which they uploaded on Facebook...

I have earlier today uploaded the pictures I took at the London Egde, of all the new items, but they have been deleted by an administrator. :unsure:
Otherwise I would like to have shown you what you can look forward to :kiss:

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #39150 by black_magnolia
Madam_Mim wrote:

I have earlier today uploaded the pictures I took at the London Egde, of all the new items, but they have been deleted by an administrator. :unsure:

Quite possibly the admin deleted them. He told me that they generally don't allow pics being taken of the new items at LondonEdge...

But fear not, the pics are up at the above link I've shared, so you can all go check them out now! :laugh:

I love the Gothic Matrimony, and especially the Drakul's Mirror and Twilight necklaces. Bats! :kiss:

Ah, don't like this release because I don't have money to buy them all... :(

edit: just noticed how the 'The Demon in My Head' pendant has a back side - love the back side :woohoo:

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
11 years 2 months ago #39151 by iHauntTheSepulchre
These look rather good. I'd be interested to see them in person. I can't wait for my local dealers to get their first round of stock!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 2 months ago #39152 by Madam_Mim
black_magnolia wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

Quite possibly the admin deleted them. He told me that they generally don't allow pics being taken of the new items at LondonEdge...

But fear not, the pics are up at the above link I've shared, so you can all go check them out now! :laugh:

I love the Gothic Matrimony, and especially the Drakul's Mirror and Twilight necklaces. Bats! :kiss:

Ah, don't like this release because I don't have money to buy them all... :(

edit: just noticed how the 'The Demon in My Head' pendant has a back side - love the back side :woohoo:

okay but I always take pictures of the new things when I'm at the London Edge - along with AG staff - even pictures of the staff wearing the new stuff. :blink:
P.S. I also love the \"The Demon in My Head\" :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #39153 by black_magnolia
Madam_Mim wrote:

okay but I always take pictures of the new things when I'm at the London Edge - along with AG staff - even pictures of the staff wearing the new stuff. :blink:
P.S. I also love the \"The Demon in My Head\" :)

Dunno what to tell you... :huh: Maybe they took them down because they still didn't get around to uploading them themselves. Would be a bit stupid if photos of the new stuff were up by someone else before they got them up. :silly:

Could you post the pics now? I'm sure everyone would appreciate them, I'm mostly curios to see how big the items are in real life... :)

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds