Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6418 by StephenG
...could even \"look ahead\" towards the future and feature a computerized or mechanized Alchemist, in a Geiger vein...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6770 by StephenG
I think this one may have been made already, if so time to re release... if not, here it is: CHESS SET: ALCHEMISTS vs. DRAGONS... we settle it once and for all....

More
14 years 5 months ago #7316 by scootiebee
I just thought of another one. Buckles, like to be sewn into clothing. Pewter buckles on leather straps or cloth strips to be incorporated in the sewing of clothes (like closures for a vest or a skirt, or the back of a jacket to cinch in the waist. That would be good, since I like to make clothes, when I have the time...which is almost never...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7329 by Highwayman
I would like anything on herne the hunter subject it would really make me happy.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7567 by Lonecrow
Alchemy Gothic has only one or two things with crows..
A ring or a goblet should be nice..
Or if i'm able to give an a idea here goes one i have for quite sometime..
A pendant with a crow with a pentagram (with a circle around it) below.. Like if the crow were catching or stand in it..
Well made it should be a nice piece of jewelery...

More
14 years 5 months ago #7679 by Nox Aeterna
Gothic pet necklace :)

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds