Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1205 by Rubyred
I don't use them either, and I even own a mini one. But I think it's a great idea, and actually I like the idea of some sort of umbrella with the image on the inside too. I'd use an umbrella more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1208 by MefistaCenobica
very good idea)you're a genius!^^

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #1214 by Morgana
Thanks! I mentioned this to my husband, and he thought I was nuts... I figured you guys would get it though!

More
14 years 7 months ago #1217 by Highwayman
Your not nuts everyone likes there own thing! and there must be lots a ladies that would like one

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1228 by vampirelycanthrope13
Good idea. :)
Maybe as well as prints they could do somesort of decorative engraving on the handles of the parasol. too.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1233 by janelle hell
Cool idea. I have a black velvet parasol (that really keeps the sun off me!) & have thought before that AG should make parasols, though I was picturing the umbrella portion itsself to be plain black & have sculptured pewter details (spike on top of parasol, handle).
Printed parasols would be nice too.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds