Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5010 by StephenG
Would like to see Alchemy make lithographs. so many of their designs are at the quality level of art anyway, so putting them out as paintings seems to make sense to me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5011 by StephenG
Fear not denizens of Wonderland, with the new johnny depp/tim burton version coming out, i'm confident there will be more tasteful fare available soon...

More
14 years 6 months ago #5028 by CorpseQueen
StephenG wrote:

Fear not denizens of Wonderland, with the new johnny depp/tim burton version coming out, i'm confident there will be more tasteful fare available soon...

Agree with that, totally :silly:

But even tho I haven't read the Alice-books, I believe it could make a good line, especially when Alchemy's invovled. It would really be interesting to see what they could creat on that topic.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5114 by janelle hell
StephenG wrote:

*starts saving up money for when this happens, as I'm sure I'll end up wanting ALL of it*

More
14 years 5 months ago #5220 by Morgana
I'd like to see all the paintings published in a book. We have one of Frank Frazetta's work, and it's wonderful to sit down and page through it.

Anything zodiac-related would be cool as well.

More
14 years 5 months ago #5532 by Adrianna
Pet stuff! food and water dishes, pet pillows, collars and leashes, and of course some boots and coats to protects our friends in the winter months. I have made my own pet things in the past as its hard to find stuff that just doesn't look horrid in a gothic home :)

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds