Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4913 by janelle hell
Taking inspiration from CorpseQueen's post, i would LOVE to have an Alchemy Gothic tea set (tea pot, cups, saucers, cream & sugar dishes, etc). There's absinthe paraphernalia; why not a sinister-looking tea set?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4917 by Polaristhe2
Alchemy gothic fairy tales.

Alice in wonderland series.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4920 by Highwayman
A nice viking-Saxon drinking horn.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

More
14 years 6 months ago #4930 by demonica66613
StephenG wrote:

would like to see a return of the zodiac pendants; and those designs could easily be made into t shirts...

I totally agree with the reintroductions of the zodiac pendants. Even if they came out with a new version, that would be cool. They could also, incorporate planetary symbols into it. I recently had a thought of making a charm bracelet of some kind. I'd use the symbols for Gemini, Mercury, Uranus, and Air Sign. It would be cool if they made different charms with these symbols and people could personalize them. Ok, maybe not everyone likes a charm bracelet, but I think it'd be cool. NO MATTER WHAT<<< THEY SHOULD DEFINITLY MAKE A NEW ASTROLOGY LINE.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4933 by janelle hell
Polaristhe2 wrote:

Alchemy gothic fairy tales.

Alice in wonderland series.

That would be SO. COOL.! Especially if it were based on the original illustrations from the books. Any \"Alice\" themed jewelry I've ever seen has been either for kids (ie: plastic, crappy quality) or it looked like stuff they'd sell on the Home Shopping Network (ie: tacky, tacky, TACKY!)

More
14 years 6 months ago #4991 by scootiebee
Definitely Alice in Wonderland! I love those books. I did my huge class project in 11th grade on Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, and my daughter is reading them now. Lewis Carroll is a great source of imagination and unique designs perfect for Alchemy.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds