Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
11 years 11 months ago #38199 by black_magnolia
Owl pendant, please. :) I know there are a ton of cheap owl pendants around, but not one of those dangly-blinky ones are to my liking. I'd like something more gothic elegant as only Alchemy knows how to do. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #38200 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Ooh yes, owls would be lovely!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 9 months ago #38396 by mihaela-v
I know exactly what you mean with all the cheap stuff around and speaking of animals, I`d like to see some jewelry with cats. After all, they are such fascinating creatures and there is a lot of symbolism surrounding them.
I`m not sure if anyone else suggested this and I haven`t seen any accesories with cats from Alchemy.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38399 by firensia
mihaela-v wrote:

I know exactly what you mean with all the cheap stuff around and speaking of animals, I`d like to see some jewelry with cats. After all, they are such fascinating creatures and there is a lot of symbolism surrounding them.
I`m not sure if anyone else suggested this and I haven`t seen any accesories with cats from Alchemy.

Alchemy did make this flask with cats:

www.gothicfallenangel.co.uk/alchemy-goth...hip-flask-2250-p.asp

But I too have never seen any Alchemy accessories with cats. Would be interesting to see how they could incorporate them into their jewelery.

Personally, I'd like to see them make more necklaces with Celtic designs. I have the Celts' Cross Pendant and I know the TaranEpona necklace is Celtic but that's all that I know of.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 9 months ago #38403 by black_magnolia
Yeah, something with a cat design would be interesting. I'm thinking maybe something Egyptian (ala Bastet). Thinking about it, I generally haven't seen any really nice cat jewellery around. The animal is mystical but it's shape kinda makes it hard to work with it to make something nice.

In addition to the design firensia linked, I can only think about the discontinued Leo zodiac pendant that Alchemy made ages ago, which features a lion head, which is essentially a cat... :silly:

More Celtic jewellery would be really nice. I have an alchemy bracelet and ring in that style. There are some goblets and tankards made in that style, but not any more jewellery. Shame really.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #38412 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Yeah, something with a cat design would be interesting. I'm thinking maybe something Egyptian (ala Bastet). Thinking about it, I generally haven't seen any really nice cat jewellery around. The animal is mystical but it's shape kinda makes it hard to work with it to make something nice.

I think it'd be easy to make an ear cuff with a springing cat. Imagine if the part that rests on your earlobe is the head and paws and the rest of it curls upwards to the top of your ear. Something like this:

Except that the tail would curl around the top of your ear and it would be in pewter. I just don't have the photo-editing skills to make that happen. :laugh:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by firensia.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds