Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35371 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

What type of items come in a velvet pouch? :)

I got the Nevermore Fob watch in a velvet pouch and I know that those zippo lighters Alchemy has also come in velvet pouches. Don't know of any more items in particular. I assume these smaller, heavier items come in velvet pouches.

All those elaborate necklaces come mounted on black cardboard inside a net pouch.

The more fragile items in boxes - example some bracelets (like the Anastasia one) and the wrist watches come in small hexagonic boxes sitting on foam cushions, the bigger items like goblets etc. in bigger boxes lined with satin (naturally also cushioned).

and I've seen that the Reflections of Poe bracelet comes in this kind of thing:

That would be all I think. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35376 by janelle hell
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I got the Nevermore Fob watch in a velvet pouch and I know that those zippo lighters Alchemy has also come in velvet pouches. Don't know of any more items in particular. I assume these smaller, heavier items come in velvet pouches.

All those elaborate necklaces come mounted on black cardboard inside a net pouch.

The more fragile items in boxes - example some bracelets (like the Anastasia one) and the wrist watches come in small hexagonic boxes sitting on foam cushions, the bigger items like goblets etc. in bigger boxes lined with satin (naturally also cushioned).

^ I can attest that the Poe bracelet is packaged in a velvet pouch, though the one I bought was in a black pouch. I've never had a ring arrive in a box, though; every one of them I've ever bought was just in a plastic bag.

Never gonna happen, but...

...I'd like Alchemy to re-issue some of the older pieces. Specifically, the Necropolite necklace, because mine fell of whilst I was dancing at a club, and I never saw it again, and I've not been able to find one on Ebay.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35377 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

That's so cool! :ohmy: I've only ever had net/coardboard for my larger pendants, little plastic bags for smaller things like rings, sturdy hexagonal boxes for bracelets and larger normal-shaped cardboard boxes for mugs etc. :P

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36254 by snow.wulf
The main thing I would LOVE to see Alchemy make is Tie-clips and brooches. I would also like to see Alchemy make a line of sunglasses, and some neck ties and ascots. Maybe some gloves of some sort, too.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by snow.wulf.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36256 by black_magnolia
snow.wulf wrote:

The main thing I would LOVE to see Alchemy make is Tie-clips and brooches. I would also like to see Alchemy make a line of sunglasses, and some neck ties and ascots. Maybe some gloves of some sort, too.

They did tie-clips and brooches (I even have two brooches by AG :kiss: ):
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...ries.html&Itemid=105
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...Pins.html&Itemid=105
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...ches.html&Itemid=105

Sunglasses would be cool, I already suggested this ages ago in this thread. ;) :P

They do neck ties:
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...Ties.html&Itemid=105

Gloves - interesting idea, but don't really know how Alchemy would customize a pair of gloves? I know I wouldn't buy gloves if they had printed some Alchemy artwork on them and don't see other options how you would turn normal gloves into Alchemy ones? If you'd go the route of adding some pewter trinkets to the gloves, then you could do that now with sewing some of the existing buttons they make to the glove... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36260 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Gloves - interesting idea, but don't really know how Alchemy would customize a pair of gloves? I know I wouldn't buy gloves if they had printed some Alchemy artwork on them and don't see other options how you would turn normal gloves into Alchemy ones? If you'd go the route of adding some pewter trinkets to the gloves, then you could do that now with sewing some of the existing buttons they make to the glove... :huh:

Oh I know!

You could have Alchemy tattoo sleeves with Alchemy artwork, or..

In regards to women's gloves, you can have the long satin or velvet gloves and add little pewter detailings up the arm/ner the wrist/near the edge of the glove or something..But it's true. You could technically do that using buttons..Unless they chose to use little pewter detailings not available in button form..

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds