Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30460 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: New Releases
panzerghost wrote:

this might seem odd but I cant think of a better place to ask. Is there a t-shirt with just the alchemy logo on it. I searched the catalog to no a veil. and checked google for older products. I didnt see a custom order shop either. its a must have

LOVE the idea for a t-shirt of the new logo!! BIG thumbs up there!
I'm gonna take it a step further:

#1- print up a batch of t-shirts with the ORDER OF THE ALGOTH LOGO. sell them in the \"member's store\"

#2- t-shirts with only the \"AZMER <(A)>\" embossment on the chest
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by StephenG. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30471 by Envy
StephenG wrote:

I would LOVE them to make a large size framed print of this:

:ohmy: Wow, I love that..I could really imagine it as a huge framed print on a living room wall..

Or if you had a staircase like below in your house, but with a wall instead of a window on that middle-level, I could imagine it framed *really big* there too..That spot is pretty sweet for big things. Friend of mine has a massive single mirror there.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31546 by StephenG
ok, this one's a bit convoluted,so take notes so you dont get lost.

B)

The thing I would like to see Alchemy make is a gift token(not just a gift card)

would look nifty if they stamped out coins with the Alchemy (A)

got the idea from a memory of the western company used to I work for in Orlando; think you had to want at least like $50 in \"gift cards\", and the store would give you ingots of silver w/ the company logo embossed on it,of course. Supposedly the ingot was actually worth $50 in silver

eh, I know it's an impossible idea: A.G. is a more global company,thus every country's value would differ;among other problems....

Still, how cool would it be to hold a coin with the Alchemy (A) on one side and a rose on the obverse??
B)

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #31583 by gothchick
The sunglasses are a great idea....the arms could be really ornate or jeweled!!! What a lovely thought.....& a nice case to keep them in too perhaps!!! B)

I would love Alchemy to make buttons that you could customize clothing with.....various sizes & designs, in sets of 6 or 8 maybe??
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia. Reason: merged posts

More
13 years 1 month ago #31585 by black_magnolia
gothchick wrote:

The sunglasses are a great idea....the arms could be really ornate or jeweled!!! What a lovely thought.....& a nice case to keep them in too perhaps!!! B)

I would love Alchemy to make buttons that you could customize clothing with.....various sizes & designs, in sets of 6 or 8 maybe??

Alchemy does make buttons. Check them out here: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...irt_Accessories.html

Please, check out the current and discontinued items catalogue before suggesting a new item!
I also have to point out to you that there is an EDIT button in your posts for a reason; ergo to edit your posts rather then double post...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31615 by King Pete
I think a pc game would be cool, were you got to play as various forms of the alchemist. depending on the type of game, the various dragons from the artwork would make great end of level bosses, or quest objectives etc. could be released as a promotional type thing, and i'm sure theres a design studio somewhere that would take it up

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds