× All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
8 years 10 months ago #29953 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic I would like Alchemy to make __________.
King Pete wrote:

i don't know if it's already been mentioned, but a range of ornaments/ figurines would be good. I already have a large collection of skulls and dragons and such, but i think the alchemist would be great for my collection, along with the likes of the witby wyrm :laugh:


It hasn't been mentioned becasue they've already done it...

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...table_Figurines.html
www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...r___Wall_Mounts.html

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #30266 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic I would like Alchemy to make __________.
Would it be too cheeky to ask Alchemy to 'make' a design your own competition? :P Or would I just be redirected to the custom-shop.

Curious. Curious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #30271 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic I would like Alchemy to make __________.
Envy wrote:

Would it be too cheeky to ask Alchemy to 'make' a design your own competition? :P Or would I just be redirected to the custom-shop.

Curious. Curious.


I think you'd be directed to the customs shop. :P
Don't really see such a competition working too well...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #30281 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic I would like Alchemy to make __________.
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Would it be too cheeky to ask Alchemy to 'make' a design your own competition? :P Or would I just be redirected to the custom-shop.

Curious. Curious.


I think you'd be directed to the customs shop. :P
Don't really see such a competition working too well...


Aww. :P Care to elaborate on the downsides you see?

I was just curious because of the competitions run on the clothing site you posted - But I did notice that a lot of the designs there were *veeery* similar to stuff I've bought and seen before from other brands.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #30285 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic I would like Alchemy to make __________.
Envy wrote:

Aww. :P Care to elaborate on the downsides you see?

I was just curious because of the competitions run on the clothing site you posted - But I did notice that a lot of the designs there were *veeery* similar to stuff I've bought and seen before from other brands.


Hmmm... well, there aren't really any big downsides. Sorry, I'm very tired now so I don't even care to think about it further (I can usually think up arguments for any side of a discussion) so I just listed to my intuition... and if I don't reply now I'll probably forget later. :S
Just don't see Alchemy needing such a competition. On that site it's more of a promotional thing and Alchemy has their raffle already...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #30459 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic I would like Alchemy to make __________.
I would LOVE them to make a large size framed print of this:

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by StephenG. Reason: size limitations?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 5.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.