Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24593 by ondespumeggianti
@envy
really i don't know if it's possible buy the buttons withouth buying clothing!:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24601 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Was it cog-shaped buttons that were mentioned on here earlier?

The dress I bought in Camden happens to have little cog-shaped buttons, but they're made of shaped plastic I think..

The dress was from Lip Service's 'Step in Time' collection..A lot of the clothes from that line have cog-shaped buttons.

:P Just thought I'd mention it. I don't know if it's possible to get hold of them without buying clothing, but at least they do exist somewhere out there.

Yes, I've mentioned those! Thanks for the info! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24627 by Madam_Mim
Envy wrote:

Was it cog-shaped buttons that were mentioned on here earlier?

The dress I bought in Camden happens to have little cog-shaped buttons, but they're made of shaped plastic I think..

The dress was from Lip Service's 'Step in Time' collection..A lot of the clothes from that line have cog-shaped buttons.

:P Just thought I'd mention it. I don't know if it's possible to get hold of them without buying clothing, but at least they do exist somewhere out there.

@Envy
Is it possible for you to post a picture of the buttons, so I can look for them next time I'll go out and buy buttons :)
Where I buy buttons, they have a lot of different ones, that I don't see anywhere else

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #24648 by Envy

That was the best picture I could find..I can try and get close-ups of the buttons on my dress whenever I have time.

The ones in that picture are just decorative ones though, but use the same design - The ones on my dress are popper fastenings and I seem to recall one of the shirts in that collection used proper buttons-through-buttonholes, but I can't be certain.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 6 months ago #24656 by Thurysaz
Corset for male.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 6 months ago #24665 by ondespumeggianti
to Envy
nice picture!!!:D

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds