× All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
9 years 11 months ago #23775 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:I would like Alchemy to make __________.
It would be so cool if they would make something like a circlet with gems hanging down along the band

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #23788 by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

It would be so cool if they would make something like a circlet with gems hanging down along the band


Mm think I mentioned something like that before. I wanted the circlet-type thing that the lady in 'Name of the Rose' is wearing.

Circlets are pretty pricey as it is, I can't imagine how much I'd have to save for an Alchemy one. :woohoo: You can get quite a few pretty ones on eBay anyway, by sellers who make them themselves. Some designs are incredible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #24424 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:I would like Alchemy to make __________.
I'd like to see some alchemy slippers. XD Textile ones would surely look great with some alchemy artwork on them! :) :silly:
The idea sprang to my mind from those cheap textile ones that you have for guests. Don't know how it's in your households, but at some of my friend's places it's a must to take off your shoes when you come for a visit. Personally, I have tiled floors at home so we don't bother asking people to take their shoes off, it's easy to clean tiles. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #24435 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I'd like to see some alchemy slippers. XD Textile ones would surely look great with some alchemy artwork on them! :) :silly:
The idea sprang to my mind from those cheap textile ones that you have for guests. Don't know how it's in your households, but at some of my friend's places it's a must to take off your shoes when you come for a visit. Personally, I have tiled floors at home so we don't bother asking people to take their shoes off, it's easy to clean tiles. :silly:


:P I like this idea!

But I do wear out slippers very quickly, for some reason..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #24456 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:I would like Alchemy to make __________.
Envy wrote:

:P I like this idea!

But I do wear out slippers very quickly, for some reason..


I have the same problem! I love those cheap textile ones that I mentioned. They are cheap so you don't have to worry about having to trash them soon and they are the most comfortable, well at least for me! :) My mom hates to see me walk barefoot around the house so such slippers are a blessing.
Also, I don't think they'd be very expensive if Alchemy had them with some of their artwork because the slippers I'm thinking about can be bought from 1 to 4 pounds...
Maybe some company could do these slippers under Alchemy license?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #24483 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

:P I like this idea!

But I do wear out slippers very quickly, for some reason..


I have the same problem! I love those cheap textile ones that I mentioned. They are cheap so you don't have to worry about having to trash them soon and they are the most comfortable, well at least for me! :) My mom hates to see me walk barefoot around the house so such slippers are a blessing.
Also, I don't think they'd be very expensive if Alchemy had them with some of their artwork because the slippers I'm thinking about can be bought from 1 to 4 pounds...
Maybe some company could do these slippers under Alchemy license?


Possibly. If there were cheap Alchemy slippers around, I'd definately buy. We have wooden/tiled floors but we wear slippers anyway, just because it's habit really and to be fair, I'd hate to see bare feet anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.