Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22186 by scootiebee
My thought about parasols has always been that, handle and possibly the point at the tip would be a pewter design, with a black lace canopy. But I have so many parasols now that I have put myself on a no-parasol diet for a while! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23459 by ShadowBorn369
I Love Fire as much as I love goth so my idea is that Alchemy should make Simple fire styled jewelery for pyros like myself :P i know they already have some designes with fire on it but its usually just as a decoration on something else, maybe some flame styled necklaces or pendants and if you can make it look gothic it will be so much better.

Another thing is dog tags, Alchemy Dog Tags would be awesome :D

More
13 years 8 months ago #23475 by Morgana
I don't think I've mentioned this before... sorry if it's a duplicate.

A Green Man figure, suitable to leave outdoors all summer, and/or a weathervane. They couldn't be pewter of course, as they'd probably melt in the sun, but maybe iron?

I'd love to have a Green Man for my yard but haven't found the right one yet. And any weathervanes I've seen all have cutesy/country figures on them... an Alchemy dragon would be much better!

More
13 years 8 months ago #23502 by Thurysaz
What would be really nice is that they reissued some of their older products.

as, for example, coverest buttons shaped skulls.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23505 by black_magnolia
I'd like to see a AG vase. My mom got flowers the other day and I had to hunt down a vase in the house for the flowers...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23507 by agjoe
black_magnolia wrote:

I'd like to see a AG vase. My mom got flowers the other day and I had to hunt down a vase in the house for the flowers...

:) :silly: :P ;)

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds