Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3789 by Morgana
I wish they made parasols. I burn easily, and spend the summer avoiding direct sunlight, so this would be really useful for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3794 by janelle hell
Another vote for parasols. I don't like being in direct sunlight, and I already carry a parasol or an umbrella when I have to go out in it. How cool would an Alchemy parasol be?!?!?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3797 by WolfBloodAngel
i want Alchemy Gothic to make a dress and maybe a kilt too (ok maybe not the kilt) but i need a dress for prom and im not fricken wearing pink or lime green >.< it burns my eyes

More
14 years 7 months ago #3806 by CorpseQueen
Corsets! I love corsets and the like. All that old-style underwear and the like... prefer it to modern kinds mostly, but well, depends...

An Alchemy corset would be great, almost as great as the parasole (guess umbrella's the wrong term, but with parasole I think about the big ones at outdoor cafés). I'd love to get both. Anyone wanna tip the Admin of this tread? :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3812 by Thurysaz
A coffee-mug

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3822 by janelle hell
CorpseQueen wrote:

Corsets! I love corsets and the like. All that old-style underwear and the like... prefer it to modern kinds mostly, but well, depends...

An Alchemy corset would be great, almost as great as the parasole (guess umbrella's the wrong term, but with parasole I think about the big ones at outdoor cafés). I'd love to get both. Anyone wanna tip the Admin of this tread? :blush:

An Alchemy corset would be gorgeous! The metal hardware (grommets, stays, maybe some metal tips for the laces...) could all be uniquely sculpted out of pewter. Or, it could be a buckled corset; it'd be interesting to see what they could make the buckles look like...

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds