Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #16611 by Envy
:P Hey that's an idea.

\"Alchemy Baby\"...I've seen some gothic stores selling gothic baby clothing. Haha. Although I don't know whether I'd trust any future kids of mine to give Alchemy products as much respect as I do.

I can just imagine them ruining things by staining clothes with chocolate or something. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #16614 by scootiebee
I would love to see something other than t-shirts and hoodies from Alchemy, but here are a few other steampunk clothing sites I shop at:

www.clockworkcouture.com/ truly steampunk marketplace! Great stuff. They are where I ordered my \"too small\" skirt from, when it turned out I was just too large for it! But they sell great stuff. Love the swirls and twirls of girls skirt, wear it at least once a week.

retroscopefashions.com/ Not really steampunk, but some of their things can be worn for that purpose. I think they have been mentioned on the site several times before.

www.etsy.com/shop/VoodooLounge?section_id=5912579 not just this shop, but all of etsy can be a great place to find interesting clothes and steampunk accessories. shop carefully, since each merchant has different sizes, etc.

heavyred.com/ also some things that are steampunk, with a lot that isn't. But some of their corsets are great!

And I get all my alchemy stuff at gothic cavern. Yay Gothic Cavern!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by scootiebee.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #16657 by Noxae
I've been to 2 of these sites before, Clockworkcoutoure and Heavy Red...Good choice of links you've posted here, especially Heavy Red has heavenly things
2 more sites selling some Steampunk clothes are listed here:

www.steampunkemporium.com/steam.php

www.crisiswear.com/index2.php?v=v1

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #16684 by scootiebee
I have been to steampunkemporium before, I should have listed it! Ugh. But crisiswear seems to be much more cybergoth, which doesn't really interest me as much. I do like one of their jackets, but it is a little expensive for me.

I still want Alchemy to make parasols or maybe boots! :)

More
14 years 6 days ago #17240 by necie1286
I'd love for them to make parasols. or maybe some clocks with like a pewter clasp holding it closed.

More
14 years 6 days ago #17243 by scootiebee
Ah, parasols! The recurring theme on this thread. I actually had to ScotchGuard a parasol today. I was out with no umbrella, only a parasol which was not designed for rain, and it RAINED! Ugh. So I came right home and ScotchGuarded the darn thing. Now I am good whatever the weather! :)

If only it were covered with Alchemy artwork/pewter fittings. Ahhhhh.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds