Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16323 by Noxae
I haven't tried any rings yet, but since I intend to do so soon, I don't like the sound of them being all too big :(

Appart from that, I'd really like Alchemy to make large picture frames, prefferably steampunk ones, for posters. They'd make a fantastic wall decoration on their own

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16336 by octoberRust
I'd love if they expanded and created an entire line of clothing that maybe went with the jewelry line. I know there is some clothing made, but maybe a bigger selection that could come out with each collection so that an outfit would fit in with certain accessories (like steampunk outfits that the steampunk jewelry could compliment). Maybe it's me being a fashion freak, but I love things to match :laugh:

The autumn air thickly fills my lungs so sweetly;
Reminds me of her smoky breath.
With wine and this bouquet of maple and oak leaves,

In death or life, we'll always be.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16340 by Noxae
A steampunk fashion line by Alchemy would be wonderful...but too expensive for the average buyer, and therefore I dont think they'd consider that to be a good investment, especially since they specialize in metal working, not clothing...Besides, there are dozens of well established sites already selling steampunk clothing and corsetry etc in general, so there is already a lot of competition in that field :(

More
14 years 1 month ago #16378 by scootiebee
I have found a lot of sites selling steampunk style clothing, so that's not an issue for me, but don't fear about the ring comments. If you order the size you know will fit you, no problem. But if you have really small fingers, you might not find one to fit your pinky finger. They do come in a wide range, but a particular style might only be available in 4-5 sizes, with a gap between sizes. That's all I was trying to get at. If the size listed will fit you, then great!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16574 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

I have found a lot of sites selling steampunk style clothing, so that's not an issue for me, but don't fear about the ring comments. If you order the size you know will fit you, no problem. But if you have really small fingers, you might not find one to fit your pinky finger. They do come in a wide range, but a particular style might only be available in 4-5 sizes, with a gap between sizes. That's all I was trying to get at. If the size listed will fit you, then great!

Sites selling steampunk clothing? Care to share some links? :ohmy:

Mm I would agree with a different type of clothing..Like..Rather than simply having their art prints on clothing, actually come up with a style/design that's unusual or fitting for their latest jewellery lines. It could be embroidered with an Alchemy design or something..

..Although that would cost a fair bit, I would imagine.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16584 by Verminaard Draconis
I would love Alchemy if they create some car shades for children because it would sell a lot for new born or chidrens when we use our car... :ohmy:

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds