Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15786 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

I would pay for a sheet of transfers, different sizes and a variety of of several images per sheet. That would be GREAT! I could put them everywhere!!!!!

Same..:) They could release themed sheets of transfers along with sets of jewellery..E.g. A set of 'Poe' transfers, a set of 'Steampunk' transfers etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15796 by scootiebee
I like that idea! Themed sets! I would buy one of dragons.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15833 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

I like that idea! Themed sets! I would buy one of dragons.

:P Ravens for me! Or any 'chemical wedding' related transfers.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16236 by Poledra1a
I kind of have skinny fingers - so either a K sized ring (I couldnt find one that small) or something a bit more petite in the ring department would be awesome.

Something the length between knuckles - more thin than chunky :) My size L Betrothal ring is a little loose :) A dragon that curls petitly around a finger would be kewl - or some sort of decorative band that could also double as a wedding ring maybe?

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16251 by Envy
Poledra1a wrote:

I kind of have skinny fingers - so either a K sized ring (I couldnt find one that small) or something a bit more petite in the ring department would be awesome.

Something the length between knuckles - more thin than chunky :) My size L Betrothal ring is a little loose :) A dragon that curls petitly around a finger would be kewl - or some sort of decorative band that could also double as a wedding ring maybe?

I have the exact same problem! I have a size L betrothal ring as well and it's just too loose to put on any finger but my thumb. :(

More
14 years 1 month ago #16314 by scootiebee
I had never heard of the ring sizes as letters before I tried to order an Alchemy ring. And they are so \"far apart\" that I had a hard time finding one to fit the proper finger, they were either too big or too small. In the U.S. we have number ring sizes. My wedding ring is a size 5 1/2 or 6 because I have big knuckles, my middle finger of my left hand is a 7, the same on my right is a 7.5, and I had to order a \"T\" ring from Alchemy (?!?!?!) Have no idea what this means, but I think it was a T. It only fits my right index finger, and I think it translates to a U.S. size 9. I have a size 10 ring on that thumb. Having a good translation to \"American\" ring sizes on the site would help, as well as having a few smaller or sizes \"in between\" the ones offered would be great too.

Oh, and I would love to see a product to clean the jewelry, especially the copper inside of my new ring (the toric generator ring), because it turns my finger green! Copper will do that, so I am willing to try coating it in clear nail polish even! Thanks!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds