Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15371 by Morgana
eep! I have way too many stuffed animals already, not sure if I like this idea or not!

I did give away quite a few last summer though, to a shelter for abused women and children. I kept all the *really* special ones, of course, but I figured they could use them...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15380 by necie1286
Envy wrote:

Alchemy-styled cuddly/squishy/soft things..Like an Alchemy bear!

that would be EPIC and sooo cute i just know it

More
14 years 1 month ago #15707 by Envy
Maybe phone/iPod/MP3/MP4 covers..But I guess then it'd be a matter of whether people own certain types of phones or not..iPod covers is probably more realistic.

Unless they already make those and I'm oblivious..I know they make mobile phone charms..

More
14 years 1 month ago #15744 by scootiebee
Making cell phone covers would be just silly. I know there are a lot of \"popular\" models, but they change so often, and are so numerous, it is just silly to try to make a line of products that only a fraction of their regular customers could even use. Even iPod covers can be tricky. Nano, Shuffle, Classic, Touch? Too many different sizes. Here is where the Alchemy decals could come in handy. I could put a Chemical Wedding sticker on the back of my phone, and would like that as much as a phone cover!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15767 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

Making cell phone covers would be just silly. I know there are a lot of \"popular\" models, but they change so often, and are so numerous, it is just silly to try to make a line of products that only a fraction of their regular customers could even use. Even iPod covers can be tricky. Nano, Shuffle, Classic, Touch? Too many different sizes. Here is where the Alchemy decals could come in handy. I could put a Chemical Wedding sticker on the back of my phone, and would like that as much as a phone cover!

Yeah, I was just thinking about the shape difficulties. Everything seems to sway towards transfers.

Aah..If only.

If Alchemy can make little things like buttons, they should be able to make transfers. :P

More
14 years 1 month ago #15774 by scootiebee
I would pay for a sheet of transfers, different sizes and a variety of of several images per sheet. That would be GREAT! I could put them everywhere!!!!!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds