Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13068 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

Several things: I think the small crown from the Name of the Rose is properly called a circlet.

:lol: Yay! Thank you! I'll embark on an online-hunt to find one I like now. *Glee*

I'd want a larger clock made by AG..Like a grandfather clock or one that can be used in the living room and read easily..The choice in smaller gothic 'bedside' type clocks is quite large compared, I think..

But yet again, I guess the price for a large clock would be quite high. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13084 by necie1286
if they ever made a small table clock. i'd sooooo save up to get it the same with crowns

More
14 years 3 months ago #13086 by Highwayman
I would like AG to make A Sutton Hoo Helmet.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 months ago #13091 by HearseDriver
It'll be nice if they made a hearse pendant....sought of like a little 3D one where you also get a little removable coffin in the back so you can put little things in! :laugh: Not too big though...... I've always tried my best in looking for something like that, and it's mostly America that does things like that....and as I don't shop on the internet it's pretty difficult to get hold of these things!

More
14 years 3 months ago #13122 by necie1286
that sounds like a cool pendent to have. the coffin could be like a pray box or wish box *grins*

More
14 years 3 months ago #13125 by Highwayman
HearseDriver wrote:

It'll be nice if they made a hearse pendant....sought of like a little 3D one where you also get a little removable coffin in the back so you can put little things in! :laugh: Not too big though...... I've always tried my best in looking for something like that, and it's mostly America that does things like that....and as I don't shop on the internet it's pretty difficult to get hold of these things!

Yeah that sounds good even better as a keyring you could put it on your hearse keys.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds