Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12954 by Daruma
Oh yes, magnets is a good idea!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12964 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

highwayman: I'm not sure, I haven't seen him for ages. Maybe if Scootiebee can find a link to the one she mentioned, that might be a better option.

envy: I don't know what that headpiece is either, but it's very pretty!

I reckon they should make that headpiece. :P They often include AG products in their art..So..Why not?

More
14 years 2 months ago #12974 by scootiebee
Several things: I think the small crown from the Name of the Rose is properly called a circlet.

The chainmail lady is called Kate Cox, and she tours a lot of the U.S. Renaissance faires. I will get a card from her when the fair comes back to Maryland in August. Until then, you can google her. I think the bras run around $250 usd, but I am not positive on that. There are other sites I ran across that sell chain mail gear and kits to make your own. Might want to give that a try, sounds fun!

Refrigerator magnets won't stick to my fridge. Had to get a fancy stainless steel one, and no magnet will stick to it. Grumble. But they do stick to the metal door that leads into my garage. So my back door is COVERED in magnets. Sort of makes my office look cluttered, but fun when I get bored with work I can do magnetic poetry.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12981 by Highwayman
Victorian style wall hanging lamps like this.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

More
14 years 2 months ago #12999 by CorpseQueen
Oh, that reminds me. Found a wonderful oldstyle railway-clock, the one you could imagine hanging in London in older times. It was real cheap when I saw it, but when I came back to buy it the pricewas doubled... and not really something I wanna spend money on as I have clocks and no room for it... too bad.

Maybe something for Alchemy to make? Then I'd know it wouldn't fall apart while unwrapping it :blush: And I'd really like such a clock... it hung out from the wall, with time on both sides.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 2 months ago #13045 by necie1286
ohhh clocks would be cool. i'd love it if they made one with a dragon wrapped around the main part and its wings open and tail hanging down and head held up.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds