Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12177 by necie1286
hopefully soon i'm going to be getting my own room and i want to put up a curtain to block the light. dose anyone thing that if i put up black ones would they fade or work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12203 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

I never even thought of that! Alchemy window film! But it could work out poorly, because you have to cut it to shape into your window. I wouldn't want to have to cut an Alchemy artwork!

Maybe more of a suggestion for the custom shop? :unsure: Unless there are really awkward windows out there..But I'm sure width/length/angle/possibly diameter measurements could be given?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12212 by Morgana
necie1286 wrote:

hopefully soon i'm going to be getting my own room and i want to put up a curtain to block the light. dose anyone thing that if i put up black ones would they fade or work?

If you use a fairly heavy fabric (like velvet or denim, for example) they will block the light. However, the side that faces the window will fade, unless you line it. You should use some kind of cheap material that you don't mind if it fades... cotton is good for this.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12247 by Daruma
for my response see the tread called: Wolves...
:)

More
14 years 3 months ago #12420 by necie1286
Thank you Morgana. i think i'll do that. i have a freind who makes outfits and all and i'll have her go with me and all to pick out the fabric *grins and hugs* thank you agian.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12545 by Morgana
You're welcome necie. Good luck, I hope it turns out how you want.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds