Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11970 by scootiebee
Sure, and to give you an idea, google \"window film\" and it has a huge number of hits. Some looks like rice paper, some like art glass, some like cartoons, etc. I wanted to get some to cover a large triangular window in my living room. Have you ever tried to make triangular curtains? Me either. But the window faces east and the sun is right in our eyes when we are eating breakfast. Very irritating. So we considered the film. But it is expensive to buy enough to cut into the odd shape of the window!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11971 by necie1286
i'll look it up thank you Miss Scootiebee. i just thought it came in one color. but thank you for tell me that.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12004 by Envy
Ooh that sounds interesting! I'll look into that.

\"Some looks like rice paper, some like art glass, some like cartoons, etc.\"

Alchemy Gothic window-film is sounding good. :P A way to protect your belongings from the light and decorate your windows at the same time?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12096 by scootiebee
I never even thought of that! Alchemy window film! But it could work out poorly, because you have to cut it to shape into your window. I wouldn't want to have to cut an Alchemy artwork!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12099 by necie1286
it would be cool if they did make some window film in the artwork and all

More
14 years 3 months ago #12124 by Morgana
If you put up curtains, you need to line them, otherwise they'll fade in the sun as well.

The UV-blocking window film sounds like a good idea, I'll have to look for that. All the windows in my house really should be replaced, but it's going to take some time to afford to do them all...

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds