Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11751 by scootiebee
I definitely don't want to step on Alchemy anything. I have really basic rubber floor mats in my car because I live in the woods and get a lot of mud in the truck, and the rubber mats just need to be washed off. But seat covers, or travel mugs maybe...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11756 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

If you live in a fairly new house, or one with recent renovations, you should be OK. Most windows now come with built-in UV protection, so that your carpets, furniture, etc., won't fade from the sunlight. I had a couple of windows measured last summer for estimates and when I asked about UV protection, the salesman said that every window their company sells comes with it.

Ahh..Dammit. The house I'm currently in is quite old, built in the Victorian era, with only the interior being 'modernised' (annoyingly).

A lot of my books have been faded by sunlight, so I've learned to hide things I don't want the sun to touch. :S

More
14 years 2 months ago #11902 by necie1286
Envy what if you put up curtions over the windows in the rooms where your books are? maybe that would help some. get some nice ones that would look good in the room and match.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11908 by Highwayman
necie1286 wrote:

Envy what if you put up curtions over the windows in the rooms where your books are? maybe that would help some. get some nice ones that would look good in the room and match.

Nice idea you got there black curtins with some of the Alchemy Gothic art on them.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11945 by scootiebee
I am not sure about how good it is, but I have seen a film that sticks to windows and blocks out uv light. They sell something like this at Home Depot here (or probably at most home improvement stores). It looks like wall paper but is clear and sticks to the window. I was thinking of getting some of the decorative kind for the window by my front door, it looks like stained glass, or etched glass, etc. it comes in different colors, too. It was quite expensive, but if your belongings are being damaged in your house, it might be worth the investment.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11962 by necie1286
i didn't know the window stuff came in different colors. i jsut thought it was black

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds