Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

October Raffle

More
12 years 5 months ago #35896 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: October Raffle
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

1st and 2nd are gorgeous. 3rd...eh...I think I'll pass on that one.
I also just had a look at the list of flags - the Chemical Wedding is discontinued! :ohmy:

YES! That means one of my flags is now discontinued! *My precious*

I agree - First and second I love. Third - Not so keen. It's the pentagram. :woohoo: I'm not really one for them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #35922 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

I also just had a look at the list of flags - the Chemical Wedding is discontinued! :ohmy:

I agree - First and second I love. Third - Not so keen. It's the pentagram. :woohoo: I'm not really one for them.

I have to source it from my local Alchemy supplier before it goes out of stock...I'd hate to miss that one!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 5 months ago #35926 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: October Raffle

Envy wrote:

I have to source it from my local Alchemy supplier before it goes out of stock...I'd hate to miss that one!

Although..Is there a reason some are censored and some are not? Does it make a difference?

More
12 years 5 months ago #35938 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: October Raffle
Morgana wrote:

I like them all, although first is my favourite this month.

DarkFlights, you're not alone... I have one flask which I use quite a bit, if my husband and I go to a house party. Better than taking along a whole bottle of whisky... safer too, as it has a built in limit!

I couldn't agree more.
Better come with a discreet flask, instead of a whole bottle that makes people think you are a boozer ;)

More
12 years 5 months ago #35977 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Envy wrote:

Although..Is there a reason some are censored and some are not? Does it make a difference?

Censored? How so?

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #35980 by notice_the_blinking
All three are gorgeous! 1 and 2 are top of my list but I'm still so in awe of all the products that it feels like sacrelige to say \"I don't like\" to anything! :P also the only thing Alchemy that I own is a T-shirt I got in '06 I think...

I think I'm only a few points away from being elligible but I'm not hopeful really; I mean I've only been here for like three weeks and my luck is so not that good! Hehe... Best luck to all! Xxx

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by notice_the_blinking.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds